Monday, May 16, 2011

Phil-n -it!

I've been keeping this sweet lady five days a week. It's a pretty great gig. She is in the early stages of Alzheimer - bless her heart. She has a  scene of humor  and sometime she comes up with things that makes us both laugh. The down side to it is, that she ask numerous times a day "what time is it?" and she wants me to take the dog out like every thirty minutes! The dog got so aggravated with me - trying to make her happy- by repeatedly trying to get it to go outside that it growled at me!

Just a few more days of school then my sweet babies will be home for the Summer! Yay! I hope we get to go visit like we did last year. It seemed that we were always going over to someones house or going doing fun activity's with the church girls. As Trenton would say "be sure and hit me up this Summer." I'm all about keeping the kid busy/entertained!

I just wanted to say a quick hi. Let everyone know I'm still here. Not technically here but...... you know what I'm saying! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment