Saturday, May 14, 2011

A friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.

I wish I had some great big exciting something to tell you. We will just go with the old adage that, no news is good news. I'm still keeping the lady from the storm. I'm working 33 hours a week, not a lot going on in my world. CeAnna is having a hard time with the momma thats been at her beckon call, not being available as much.

Here are few pictures from the storm and other things:

Sister Sue's

This is the lady I keeps house

The Arab Jet-Pep... and it was fairly new!

Snapped  metal pole!

and again


I took the kids to play

and again

CeAnna got my camera. I have many pictures like this.

After Arab's Relay for Life. David and Trent

Last but not least, this is Mawmaw. For all that had seen her after her accident you can see she is doing much better. She's not 100% but I'm praying that one day she will be. It's just so good to see here up walking! I'm planning on her coming to revival. She said she would one of the days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a few days that week. It all depends on how she feels.  So help me pray - that she will feel good, not be hindered and have a desire to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment