Friday, May 20, 2011

Okay, enough of my whining!

I don't know how all you working gals do it! My hats off to you all! I use to call myself a "night owl" but now I can't keep my eyes open once my head hits the pillow! I'm exhausted!  I've also realized that Saturdays are no longer mine, they belong to ALL the things I didn't get done through out the week. I'm sure this (hopefully) has something to do with me not being use to working and I will get adjusted to it, in time. Please, please tell me thats the case!
Okay, enough of my whining!

You know how I'm always laughing at CeAnna's airheadnes? It was so cute this morning. I was trying to back out of my driveway. Our car windows were so covered in dew, that I couldn't see out so I rolled down our side windows as I was complaining about it. CeAnna takes a look out her side and says "I can see good out mine!" She realized it was rolled down and we both busted out laughing!

Friday:

CeAnna was feeling really bad Thursday so I took her to work with me. During the day she got worse, Kevin came and got her. Looks like, she has strep-throat (our doctor don't test for it). Guess we will be taken care of baby girl this weekend! Please say a prayer for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment