Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad. ~Norm Papernick

Good morning  afternoon. I just finished my 2k walk before the rain came today. I once again don't want to jinks myself on actually being super motivated to walk everyday but I'm proud of my commitment so far. I tell you this, just to have some kinda accountability with a pinch of braggen / JK. My walking all started with a stressed out moment. I got a phone call that just had me almost, well... I don't know what the word is but it made me super stressed at that moment.   I just went, put my tennis shoes on and started walking... Now, that I say it like that, it kinda sounds like Forrest Gump! Never the less I feel so good after my walks. I have lots more energy and maybe this parts in my head cause it's only been two weeks but I feel so much healthier.

So many of you have ask about my grandmother. She is at home healing. She has people coming in doing therapy several times a week. At one time last week she had felt like another bone in her back was broke or maybe even a rib. I ask prayer for her that weekend (cause she had ask me too) and she called after her Dr. appointment and said they could not find any more broken bones! She said she really believes in prayer.
I truly appreciate all the prayers. Although, they have fount nothing wrong or whats causing the pain never the less she is still in a lot of pain. She is scheduled for a MRI to determine if there is something that they are missing. I'll try to update this once I know more.

Next week it Fall Break for all three of my kids. I don't have huge plans or anything we may go to the Smith Lake Cabin for a few days. I sure hope it's good weather. I don't think I have ever looked forward to Summer like I have this year. After all the snow, rain and sickness we ALL have had. The warm sunshine is a welcome sight! Take Care! TTYL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment