Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

 Day one: a picture of yourself & fifteen facts.
1. I shop online.
2. I love the smell of fall, football games and the fair.
3. I'm pretty much addicted to Vick's VapoRub and have been almost all my life.
4. I'm thankful for my husband and children. They are one of the greatest joys in my life.
5. The other greatest joy has been living for the Lord. It will be eight years this September.
6. When I was little, I was chasing a poodle and  had red cowgirl boots on and fell on the sidewalk and got a rock stuck in my knee and had to get stitches. ( in honor of Drea's cartwheel story)
7. I have two birth certificates one says my name is Angela and the other says my name is Angelia - I truly am not sure what my name is!
8. My name was almost, Rachel but my dad love the Rolling Stones song -Angie.
9. I never went to prom....... and this is one of my life's regrets.
10. I unwilling say the most inappropriate things to people at funerals and viewings. 
11. I some times ask myself questions in my head and then will answer out loud.
12. I think almost everything is funny and I laugh way to much!
13. I want to build a new house but I don't want the payment.
14. I love antiques
15. Earlene Tebo was one of my best friends and sometimes I miss her so bad.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Angelia!!! Thats cool! I didn't know those 15 things about chu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Earline was precious!! So are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather! I know she was a easy person to love, for sure. Glad you can finally comment on my post!

    ReplyDelete