Thursday, March 3, 2011

Think I'll go back to bed now

I had good intentions on sleeping in today after I got the kiddos off to school thanks to a very non-restful night. CeAnna fell asleep in church last night, thats a good sign that she is either sick or getting sick - cause my girl don't wanta miss nothing! :) We had to get her a just in case bag for the ride home. I was convinced she was on the verge of having The horrible stomach bug so I made her sleep with us. I had the trusty trash pal beside the bed, and a (just in-case) towel under her  and a cold rag on her head. I thank the good Lord she never got sick and was fine this morning. In fact she was all decked out for Dr. Seuss Day at her school and rearing to go. She was a little too rearing.... I got a call at 7:27 that she had left her folder at home! No rest for the weary... or the sleepy.
I don't want to jinks myself by saying this but I have taken up walking in the afternoons. I try to walk a mile or two every day. The kids have been walking with me. My kids and Brian's kids. I got to noticing a lot of dead birds in the field. New pelt guns for birthdays equals lots of dead neighborhood birds. Let me be the first to say I don't understand boys. I don't understand what makes them want to hunt, get dirty or do half the stuff they do. I've told them to only shoot black crows! Not one of those poor little birds was a crow!

I feel like I put a ton of pictures of CeAnna up. I always post cutesy things about her and poor Trenton gets left out in the cold. The truth is, Trenton dislikes having his picture taken and unless your a fan of killing birds, or getting dirty or Xbox then your out of luck! But I love my boys - don't understand them (ha) but love them! In fact I love my family. I love the life the Lord has given us. The older I get the more I realize that the most important thing in life is.... Love.
Cat in the hat day

Spring picture day at school


Picture Day (and she wants to wear her glasses sooo bad at school but is too embarrassed to most of the time)
Dr Susses dress-up day

T eating his breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment