Thursday, September 16, 2010

Biscuits anyone?

I think Huntsville utility's must have worked on the street lights last night it seemed like more wattage was going to them on the way home from church! Trying to decide what side of the coin I fell on last night. The mercy side that Kevin and Joe David were talking about or the "that a girl" side? I have been trying to do better but my guess is it was the mercy side.
Just wanted to post today cause I have a grateful feeling in my heart. Love you all and I'm soooo thankful!

2 comments:

  1. Bro Randy G tells JD that I should make him biscuits and I always have to tell him that he would rather have Hardee's LOL!
    You did SO good- I was telling Heather M about it yesterday morning!! That goes down in the spiritual memory book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny cause on the way home Kevin said "do we need to stop and buy some (a bag of) biscuits?" and I thought to myself my poor husband thinks biscuits only come in a bag! lol

    Thank you, I soooo needed that!

    ReplyDelete