Monday, September 20, 2010

Thank you, unfinished blog

The kids are at school it's Monday morning and it's unusual but the house is pretty much cleaned. We had Brain, Brandi, Steven and Misty over to watch the game Saturday night. And the fear of someone coming over between services that inspired me to keep it clean Sunday. We went to Rockey Branch Sunday morning and there's always that chance of someone coming home with us between services. True fear of mine - someone seeing my house dirty.... that and brown recluses. lol.
This weekend seemed so good. Church has been so good. It feels like heaven has been opening up a little and sprinkling us with a little dust from heaves floors. I'm trying to soak it all up ~ getting while the harvest is plentiful. I know when adversity comes its these good moments we hold on to.
I had this unfinished blog from yesterday that I have decided to add to today and actually post. I say actually cause so many times I start blogging and then get interrupted by life and there for I have a pile of unfinished blogs................ but guess what I realized today was, thanks to my unfinished blog......... My Holy Ghost birthday!!! 7 years old today!!! I think this calls for a trip to Mt Fuji to celebrate! Okay, I was going there anyway but now I have a valid excuse and we all know a valid excuse makes the food taste better!

No comments:

Post a Comment