Monday, September 13, 2010

rock-n-roll sushi



Arab has a Japaneses restaurant called Mt Fuji and I eat there way to much. I ONLY say that just after eating shrimp hibachi for lunch from there. I'm also now into sushi! Basically, I've only tried three types of sushi, Californian roll (my favorite), a raw salmon (not that good) and something called rock-n-roll sushi. I'm interested in learning/trying more sushi and even more ethnic foods. I like that show Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern its a documentary-styled travel and cuisine program hosted by Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel. It would also be kinda neat to be knowledgeable about something that I'm so obviously obsessed with- FOOD!

This weekend was so good. Blake came and we all had a wonderful time. I find myself wishing it was our time with him even when it's not. He is such a good kid! I went shopping with Brandi Saturday and actually found some great sales. Yellow Box flip flops for about 15.00 and dress sandals for around 20.00. Belks has great prices on most of their mens Summer dress shirts. A lot were 70% off and more. It's would be a good time to stock up for next Summer and plus we have quite a few more weeks of warm weather to go.
Oh, and this is defiantly blog worthy - I had my first pedicure E-V-E-R. I think it must have been similar to the way John felt when he got a glimpse of heaven! (lol) I told them I wanted extra time cause I didn't get any polish and it lasted about forty five minutes!!!
Ha La Lu Ya! I didn't realize how much my feet had hurt me - thank you high heels - until I got it done!!!
Saturday  night we had DVR-ed (lol) the game and had a few people over after church.... Okay....... it was just Brain and Brandi and their kids... and I'm way uncool! Sunday was our regular we went to Nickey and Tyson's in-between services. I got a huge kick out of watching their kids walk around on crutches turned upside down. Tyson said he was training them to hang sheet-rock lol. My kids tried and tried to do it and finally got it. Nickey said its the one toy the kids never get tired of playing with and that she even had parents calling her wanting to know where she bought them at cause people were wanting to get their kids a pair of their birthday!

Getting a little more excited over building, it finally hit me that we are really doing this when we got our house plans in this weekend! What is your opinion on putting black cabinets in my kitchen???? I really like them but the Lowes lady told me that no one had bought them and that they had there display up for six months- If I was planning on living there forever I wouldn't worry about it but I'm not and I don't want to choose something no one else would want!?!
Happy Monday! Hope this week is a really great one for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment