Thursday, June 24, 2010

We Plan, God Laughs


We Plan, God Laughs
My kids have been gone all week to their Poppa's and Nanny's! You would think I'd be in hog heaven! but NO. I'm stuck here cause KP is on call and has been gone most of the week.
Plus, shopping is out because it's June and all our extra monies went bye-bye the second weekend!
KP has had this Summer time cough and sore throat bug. Now I feel blah! Being stuck here like this makes me really miss them! I really enjoyed the one week I dreaded (dreaded in a way) revival week and the week Ive looked forward to is now my least favorite one this Summer.
How does life always work out like that?




Happy Father's Day
This is a sweet picture I took of Kevin and Trenton during revival. Kevin prays with the kids every night, he tucks them in and kisses them. How lucky am I???

I'm lucky! Kevin is a wonderful father and husband. He is precious. Our children couldn't ask for a better daddy. They will tell you that now and I believe they will tell you that when they are older. I hope Blake and Trenton grow up to become the person Kevin is today and I hope CeAnna marries some just like him! I'm more then lucky I'm blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment