Saturday, June 19, 2010

don't cry over spilt milk or Italian roast beef!!!


There are not words for how I feel right now. How is it possible to hurt so bad on the outside but feel so good on the inside?

I was just in one of the best revivals. Physically, I worked till I hurt but spiritually, my cup run-nth over!
This revival was worth every spilt crock-pot of Italian roast beef, Every red velvet cake that fell apart when I tried to put icing on it. All twelve girls that I helped get ready in one afternoon!!! The list could go on... and on, but I wont!

I'd rather tell you about the five souls that the Lord delivered, the baby that the Lord healed, the minds that were renewed, including my own.

Yes, it was worth it! and I would do it all again.... just give me a week or two! lol!
I'm thankful! There is a song thats called Heaven will be worth the journey. Ive had it in my heart all week these are the words to it:

I know Heaven will be worth the journey when I get there

I know that city will be wonderful so bright and fair

When I see Jesus sittin’ on His throne

I’ll be so glad I made my soul press on home

Heaven will be worth the journey when I get there

Sometimes I get so weary traveling this old road

And I cry Jesus please come and help me carry my load~

Heaven will be worth the journey when I get there

I’ve been tempted I’ve been tested Lord knows I’ve been tried

There’s been times I have great victories other time I cry

But when I start to sit down along the way

Something in my soul begins to say

I know Heaven will be worth the journey when I get there.


and I believe heaven will be worth all of this and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment