Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WEEEEZEY






Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

Just felt like breaking out with a little George Jefferson. WEEZEY.... anywho, I had a fabulous weekend!
Guess, I must have been the best mom EVER this year cause my family sure did spoil me on mothers day!!!



CeAnna and Trent came up with this system not to argue on Mothers Day! They would say "MD" when they felt like the other one was about to start a fight!..... How great is that???? Now if only I could some how get them to use that system the other 364 days!


We took the kids to Southern Adventures in Huntsville, Saturday! They played bumper cars, go-karts and some how... I ended up on this Roller Coaster Simulator! Oh my goodness, let me tell you... the ol gray mare aint what she use to be!!! I got so sick on that ride! I tried (for CeAnna she was riding with me) to hold on and take that beating lol.
I shut my eyes... of course it made it worse! I tried not looking at the screen- that didn't help! Finally, I hit the big red panic button! You know the one for big sissys! It was screaming my name and I pushed it! Of course KP and the boys were laughing at me when I got out. I stayed out of commission for a little while after that!

We made a few trips to Riverton this weekend. I believe we fount the area we want to build at. If the Lord will work it all out for us... and I know he can! I'm excited!






No comments:

Post a Comment