Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is a few of my favorite pictures of all time!






My babies!


This was a self-explanatory good day! (:


KP had to dress up for Halloween at his work. NOBODY TELL HIM I POSTED THIS!

I was kidden around with CeAnna one day when she seen this picture of KP. I told her this is how your daddy use to dress before I met him. She had always remembered that and said to me years later, "I can't believe daddy use to dress like that!"





CeAnna loves animals!!! This little hamster was her baby.. but she felt that way about all twelve of them! We had a lot of hamsters only one at a time! She was like that little girl in Tiny Tunes (Elmyra) that loved animals....... to death......... literally!What if you were driving down the road one day, looked up in your rear-view mirror and seen this coming at you???This was a good day.... This was the day Brian & Brandi got married!
Brittany, Pam, Brandi, Brian, Dalton, Me! (:





No comments:

Post a Comment