Monday, April 12, 2010




Today was productive for me! I re-homed Tucker (our dog). He was just getting to be to much for us. CeAnna was a little sad but she didn't like the ideal of having to get up at 5 a..m. to take him out this Summer. He had a schedule it consist of getting up EARLY. CeAnna is like her Momma she loves and needs her sleep! We all agreed that Tucker needed a home better suited to his needs.

With Tucker gone I scrubbed my floors, clean house and did a ton of laundry! Having a clean house always puts me in a good mood. I cooked pork chops, bake potato, green beans and garlic bread. Trenton told me twice that it was good. Trenton is elven and I have discovered that elven year old's don't like much of anything so him telling me twice was the highlight of my day!

Kevin came home from work feeling sick :( and KP is hardly ever sick! I do have a fear of spiders now. The Doctors said if he ever gets bitten again that it would be worse so I go in to lets check and make sure you haven't got bit anywhere mode if he is feeling a little bit bad! I think that's the Nanny in me! I think this is just his allergies or he has gotten a cold or something

I have to say the Lord has truly blessed my life. He has giving me such a sweet little family. I'm so thankful for all my blessings and all the years he has seen after us!

No comments:

Post a Comment