Saturday, April 10, 2010

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."



Since my last post I've realised there are many peoples hamburgers who
I have ran over in my life. Some may have deserved it others didn't. I read a cute quote that says: "The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list." I like that one! This is my official, unofficial apology to all the many who I have pulled a prank on or damaged in some way! I'm sorry....

To my grandmother who's yard got rolled every Halloween. I didn't always participate... but sometimes I did. To the girl in High School who's back seat I hid in before I jump out and grab you as you was driving down the road at night. (Although, I'm pretty sure you won't be reading my blog) Okay, I better stop here because there are dozens of you out there! If your reading this chances are you've been got and if you have been got that's like me saying, I love you...... You buying any of this?? I didn't think so :)

"In other news" I went yard sailing with Theresa Smith this morning. If you haven't ever been anywhere with her you have got to try it! She is the funnest person in the world to hang out with! That woman could make having a root canal fun!

I know all of my blog followers all two of you, (thanks Heather and Marty) have been waiting with baited breath for the results of my hamburger V.S. car experiment! I think the results in the picture speak for it's self! Any of my family members who want to share there apologies or better yet feel the need to express their sorrow in a more meaningful way such as a small restitution payment feel free to send that to my address. You all will be pleased to know that the hamburger was later feed to my sweet little dog Tucker! Yes, I said sweet little dog (aka: the money pit) he is growing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment