Friday, April 30, 2010

Same Ole, Same Ole

The girls are ridding their bikes up and down the street... I'm sure aggravating the boys a little! :)
Trent and Dalton are playing a game of basketball
and my purple Iris are in bloom!

That proves it... Summer is almost here!

Not a lot of big news to report... We did have a tornado fly over our house last weekend! Thank the good Lord it spared us. I feel for all those in Albertville that weren't so lucky. I actually drove to a store in Albertville today I was shocked when I got there, it looked like the tornado had came down on that place! It was unreal!

Oh, and I did have one child x-rayed this week! CeAnna came home from school with a hurt arm. She had jumped out of the swing too fast. The swing came back and hit her in the back knocking her into a crosstie. There again, thank the good Lord it wasn't broken or fractured! Is it just me.... or are my blogs starting to sound more and more like Drea's?? lol

It's pretty bad when you say "Not a lot of big news to report" and then you tell how a tornado flew over your house and that your child was x-rayed..... you know... just the same ole, same ole. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment