Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy B-day KP!








Today is Kevin's Birthday he's now 38! CeAnna and I went and got him a cookie cake. She wanted to get numbers for the candles. She said "we need a 5 and a 8." I said, Ceanna how old do you think dad is going to be??? She said "58"... I said, how old? She said "he is going to be 58!" I told her, CeAnna daddy is only going to be 38! CeAnna laugh and said "oh I meant to say 38 but I get my 3's and 5's backward!".... is it just me.. or should that only apply to when she is writing??

Walt Streightiff
said it best "There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million."


This weekend was a stormy one! We have some friends that live in Albertville and they were without
t power for most of the weekend! Luckily, we were spared from the tornado! We had storms Saturday night, but that was pretty much it.

We mostly worked on our remolding projects and went to church. After church, we went to Riverton, drove around looking at houses until, it got dark. We stopped and ate at El Mariachi's! It was everything Tasha said it was! It was delicioso! Kevin said, I'm sure I'll be stopping by here a lot after work (pick-up orders) once we move! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment