Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here I sit drinking my morning cup of coffee. Yes, I know it's after elven and I should have been up way before this but as I sit here, I realize this will be one of my last cups of coffee/sleep-ins that I get to have in peace. School is almost out for the Summer and I will miss (after the kids leave for school) my quite mornings. Trenton has always been the kid who wakes up at the crack of dawn! Even on weekends you can count on hearing his TV on at six-thirty in the morning! If he ever discovers how wonderful sleeping in can be Joy, oh' Joy!

We went to a wedding Saturday and church Saturday night. We were gone all day Sunday too we had the Senior dinner at church and I cooked for that. It turned out really good. It wasn't too crowed and I manged to get a few pictures! Enjoy!

My Boys :) Sweet Kensely & Drea Drea & Melissa Bro. Gary & Trenton Some Crazy Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment