Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh happy day (oh happy day) Oh happy day (oh happy day)


I finally feel so much better! Thank you Lord!!! This pollen had about gotten the best of me!
We are now officially on round two with the remodeling! If you have never lived in a house as you remolded, thank your lucky stars!
This is the second house that we have lived in, as we remolded! I can see slight OCD tendencies in myself!!!! I just keep hearing Riverton call my name! You can say Riverton is my Canaan! JK ......but for now it is. It's my prize for enduring all this sawdust, paint and extension cord mess!

We have been getting Netflix for awhile thanks to Blockbuster going out of business. Arab has a Movie Gallery but I'm not a huge fan. I LOVE Netflix!!!
I'm addicted to renting TV shows on DVD. Like the show, Medium, which has a gazillion episodes and Yes, I've watched them all! I'm always looking for good shows to follow, so if you know of any, let me know!
I'm kinda in-between so I decide to rent movies that I loved when I was growing up, for the kids. I rented, Whats Eating Gilbert Grape and watched it with the kids last night! It's funny how how even movies like that had bad parts in it... I didn't remember that, at all! Awkward!!!

Summer time is almost here!!! My babies will be home from school! I'm looking forward to it! Sleeping late, lazy days at the lake, a house full of kids (which I truly do love) fishing, the city pool, a beach trip -maybe!!! I can't wait!
My dad use to always say he looked forward to the Summer when me and Brian got out of school and he looked forward to the Fall when school started again. I completely understand that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment