Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm sick of you, go away! Literally


Dear Pollen, I'm sick of you, go away! Literally, I'm so sick! I'm miserable with all the not so fun things that pollen season brings! I'm pretty sure that almost everyone in the house is miserable thanks to my cranky mood! Nails on a chalkboard!!! Arhhhh

"In lighter news" I did muster up the strength (yes, I'm a huge, whiny, baby when I'm sick) to go to Teresa's 50th birthday party at Terranovas! I had calamari for the first time. Calamari is squid. Kevin said calamari taste different every where you try it. He suggested that I try it at more places before I made a decision on it. So, the verdict is still out on calamari. The party was fabuloso! Teresa really seemed to have a great time, but really- have you ever known her not to??!

I'm the proud owner of a new bathroom! My husband did all the work his self! I think he did a great job! I wish I had before pictures but they are all stored on my other computer. It was a black, rotted out, room and now



Wah-la!



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment