Wednesday, April 14, 2010

according to angie


My blog got hijacked for a short time by Koren advertisement! I'm not even kidding. I was trying to post some add-on's to my page to make it all fancy and the next thing I know I can't even open my page thanks to a Koren add that would pop up! I said a little prayer and.. wah-la!! I know your breathing a huge sigh of relief ;)

CeAnna came home from school and said a little boy in her class wanted to go out with her! She told him she'd tell him tomorrow (cause she had to ask us) you all can guess what her daddy said! CeAnna is still single and KP plans on keeping it that way for the next twenty years!
She was helping me cook last night I had a pot full of fries in hot grease. I told her to check on the fries, she walks over to the bag of frozen fries looks in it and says, "there fine" the sad part was she was dead serious! Uncle Bud told her, "she sure was pretty" CeAnna in a tone I would have used said "yeah, I get that a lot!" Can you say my child!?!

It's starting to feel more and more like Summer:) The weather has been so nice! I'm partially inspired to plant a flower bed. Lord knows, our lack of landscaping around here sure could use it! If ONLY I had a friend that would come help me.... sigh... sigh again..... I know just as soon as I push, publish to post, my phone is going to be ringing off the hook!!!



1 comment:

  1. I did remember to find and follow you :) That is my accomplishment for the day! lol

    ReplyDelete