Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh my aching back

I'm now getting to experience empathy *no longer just sympathy for people who suffer from back problems. I injured my back at work and have a bulging disk in my back! The doctor said (keep me fingers crossed and say a lot of prayers) that I won't have to have surgery if I REST... and get lots of it. Today is the first day in two weeks that I have felt like sitting up but I don't want to push it so back to the heating-pad I go! Hope you all have a great weekend! LOVES!

3 comments:

  1. I tried calling you today & it was a wrong number.... I lost your cell number in my old phone....I do care about you & have missed you at church. I hope you are being well cared for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww! Bless your heart! Been there and it is not fun! Just try to enjoy the rest if at all possible!! Hope your feeling better real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been missing you at church. I know Dustin can sympathize with you. I hope you get better soon. Let us know if you need anything! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete