Sunday, June 19, 2011

WE DID IT!!!




We did it! We survived! Junes revival was definitely a success. I got to see the Lord heal and give eternal life. There were so many questions that I had of my own life - as to why things had ended up the way they did, I got answers. I feel so peaceful in my soul. Tired in my body but never the less very peaceful in my soul. Brother Edwin and Brother Jimmy did a fantastic job. I believe they were just who Huntsville needed for this revival. 

Kevin enjoyed it as much.... if not more. This was the first year he was able to take the entire week off for revival! He said numerous times that "it was so good" his words were " I believe I'm going to leave a standing vacation week in for June at work." I was so proud to see the young boys bond this year. Normally, you see the girls (because there are about a hundred of them ;)) all hanging out together, this year you seen both. Just another prayer God answered.

My Maw-maw came Tuesday. The service seemed to really go towards her. You all know, I'm very thankful for that! I talked to her the next day and she was saying "you know when this one said this and when this one said that", talking about people testifying. She said she felt so clean afterward. I remember feeling that same cleanness being around Holiness people when the Lord was working with me before he brought me in.

The Lords probably going to say, you drove me crazy Angie always bugging me about your grandmother when I get to heaven. That is the truth if you could worry the Lord about someone or something I'm sure I've done it concerning her. Once she makes it in I'll be so proud of every prayer I've prayed.


Despite the fact that I brought huge bowls of mash-potatoes, green beans, cream corn, pear-salad, sliced tomatoes, apple pie, pecan pie and Amish peanut-butter pie all on the WRONG day revival was good. Not to mention the I fact that there is a possibility that I have a hairline fracture across my nose! What would it be like if nothing abnormal didn't happen to me? SCARY! Thats what! I'd probably think I was dieing or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment