Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Hot town, summer in the city"

It's been a super busy fun filled summer so far! We all know whats ahead of us!!! Junes revival! Crazy nonstop going week that -spiritually- I get so much out of! Usually leaves me drained in every other way possible. This year KP is taking off all week to go with ME. Hopeful having the extra help around, helps. A good gauge is if I'm crying by Friday night. I'm like a kid when I become exhausted, I cry. Shouldn't be too surprising everyone knows that almost everything else make me teary eyed!

KP and I had date night the last two nights. One of the great benefits of having family right next door. We went Friday night to buy Kev some new church clothes and then out to Applebees. Went to Belks in Guntersville. Got there at eight and I went to get a few things for myself and meet back up with him at almost nine (closing time). He had nothing in his hands and totally looked lost! He was so out of his element < it was so cute... and a little aggravating! After all, he is nearly impossible to get in a department store to begin with! Saturday he was on call and was gone most of the day so we didn't chance going to church so we made another trip to Belks. He did really good the second time thanks to my undivided attention. We had dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant in Guntersville. Then we went and picked five little monkeys up at the skating-rink.

Blake is staying with us this Summer and working for Brian. I don't want to jinx anything by bragging on him but its been really good for him. He seems to love to work. Blake seems to really enjoy making his own money and being around my brothers family. He says hes saving up to buy a four-wheeler. One good thing that has come from the storms is that it has provided a lot of work. Saving up for the four-wheeler won't take long with all the hours he is getting to work.

KP and NannaBugs are vegged out on the couch and I'm about to join them. Just wanted to take a few minutes to blog seeings how I have no time through the week... Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment