Monday, April 25, 2011

If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

Kevin and I worked on our new flower beds all day Saturday. We have lived here for years and have done very little to the landscaping before now. Saturday was one of those days where the sun was out but it was behind clouds and the wind was blowing. You know one of those days where you end up lobster red and the thought of sun block never crosses your mind! It never crosses your mind until your laying in your bed at night and even the sheets touching your skin HURTS! However the landscaping was a success and I'm the proud owner of a house that looks a little less like its a renter house.! :)

Before





After

 




Trenton informed me that he didn't like the fact that he matched Blake and Kevin on Easter Sunday. I did kinda ambush the guys with that. I thought Kevin would be more upset about it but nope it was Trent. It's not that I set out to have them all in the exact same shirt in fact I didn't even buy Kevin's at the same time. I just ended up not finding a color close enough in something I liked. Here are some pictures from our Easter! Enjoy!











3 comments:

  1. Your flower beds look great! And I loved your color scheme for Easter, they all looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think the landscaping looks great!!! I am so not a flower person, everything I touch dies, so kudos at trying at all! :) And at least you had some color for Easter pictures! LOL! I love the turquoisey color. I think they all look great, but I'm all about some matching clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said Sunday...You guys all looked wonderful in your coordinating outfits!! Turquoise just so happens to be my favorite color! As you may have noticed by our coordinating colors periwinkle is quickly becoming my second fave.

    Your landscaping looks beautiful! That is a lot of hard work and I know it feels good to have it done. It's amazing what a change it makes to your house!

    Lindsey and I yard saled Saturday and we were like you. Burnt to a crisp! It didn't occur to us to put sunscreen on until it was too late.

    ReplyDelete