Tuesday, February 1, 2011

turn around bright eyes

Maw-maw is home and I was so happy about it that I went to see her twice... in one day! Well, really once was so my grandfather could run errors and the other time was so the kids could "help" her with her therapy. She was telling me that when she had pulled up to the house she just cried and cried. She said it was just so emotional to be home after being gone three weeks. I could hardly believe it had been three weeks myself I literately had to look at my calendar but sure enough it was. I know that feeling of not being at home and how good it feels to be in your home - like when Kevin had that spider bite and was in the Huntsville Hospital for a week. It felt like a month. I can remember being at home and thinking that I would never take sleeping in my own bed or my family all being together for granted ever again.

Most of you know but CeAnna has her own little blog that is called CeAnna's Corner. She doesn't get to blog but once a week on her computer day  (and she doesn't always blog then)  but if you don't already follower her you should :) You can get to her blog by clicking on her pictures in my followers.

I have truly been missing church lately. It's been called off because of so many members family has passed away. I do love the closeness of us all and I do love the fact that when one of my family members dies that we have so much support. I can remember when Kevin's grandmother died and the funeral was so far away. Just feeling like we were alone. Then so many faces walk threw the doors, made me feel so proud and so loved. I just could not believe how - for one anybody even knew and two - that anybody would drive so far - for us! We truly needed people that day! The Lord knew that and he sent a hand full of his best.... As important as supporting each other is ... and I know it truly is I'm ready for all this sickness to be done with and us all be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment