Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I dont even know what to call this one!


For anyone checking my blog to see if I'm dead the answer is NO... not yet anyways :) My two aunts from N.C. the "practical jokers" had taken older flowers off of Nanny's grave and thought it would be hilarious to put them on my mail box early Sunday morning. I can't tell you the number of cars that slowed down as they passed my driveway. I'm sure, showing respect as they seen the big bouquet of pink cemetery flowers!!! I told Trenton to go take them off late that afternoon before the neighbors started showing up with casserole dishes!

KP was on call all weekend and got a load of calls so we missed church. Well, that and due to the fact that my aunts were down. I had an awesome day today I went shopping with Terri  and then we went to Applebee's for lunch > she had taken a bite of soup as I was telling her something funny that had happen and she seriously lost it and sprayed soup everywhere! If there is soup being spayed thats always a sign of a fun time ;)


I'm interested in hearing any thoughts on how to get Bendy and Melissa back???
 This was a picture taken at Terri's (Maggie's aunt) of Trenton, Maggie Thompson and Erica Thompson when they were all little.

1 comment:

  1. Sister Angie was a good woman to her man, wonderful mother to her chilins', and good keeper to her house. She will be missed!!! Let us go to the Lord in prayer...DEAR KIND, GRACIOUS, UPMOST HIGHLY RESPECTED, HIGHLY FAVORED, PRECIOUS BABY JESUS, RIGHTEOUS SON OF MOTHER MARY...WE COME BEFORE YOU THIS VERY MINUTE...UUPPPHHMMMM..."I SAID BOW YOUR HEAD!"..."WE ARE TRYING TO ASK FOR GRACE AND COMFORT HERE!"...ANYWAY, WE ASK THAT YOUR GRACIOUS AND COMFORTING HAND BE UPON BRO KEVIN AND THE KIDS, FOR THEY ARE NOW GONNA HAVE TO DECIDE WHICH RESTAURANT TO GET THEIR NEXT MEAL FROM LORD...WHETHER IT BE MICKEY D'S OR KRYSTAL LORD, WE ASKED THAT YOU BLESS IT AND LET IT SAFELY RETURN TO THE ALMIGHTY LAND OF PORCELAIN! ALL THESE FAVORS WE ASK IN THY, NOT MY, NAME....AHMEN!

    ReplyDelete