Friday, December 10, 2010

The top 10 things about 2010

  Hey everyone! Hope this time of season finds you all in good spirits! It almost Christmas time. The time of year we celebrate our dear saviors birth. I'm determined this year to focused on that. I'll be the first to admit I'm usually stressed out to the gills worried if I got the kids enough. Or how I'm going to handle the in-laws. Or better yet  how am I going to handle my own family :) Worry, worry, worry.
This year I'm going to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! I've got very little shopping done and thats okay. I know what the kids want and I plan on doing all my shopping last minute. That way I can't be saying, I think I'm going back because I feel like this is not enough! Whatever they get WILL be enough. Whatever they get will be plenty.

  Statistics show that Christmas is the most depressing time of year for most Americans. I believe that is true. I'm sure Jesus would want his birthday to be a time of joy not depression. So this year I'm going to do my part to say, Happy Birthday Jesus I'm so glad you were born!

I seen this on this Christmas card,
The top 10 things about 2010, so here is mine:

10. Our family trip to Six Flags
9. The kids Summer trip to Disney!
8. Fourth of July at the lake with the family.
7. We are all happy and healthy this year.
6. Blake got  braces.
5. Auburn is SEC champions.
4. CeAnna is honor roll.
3. Trenton has made a really good best friend this year at school - David!
2. Kevin & I celebrated out ten yer anniversary.
1. June revival was soooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment