Monday, November 1, 2010

Knock Knock! Who's there? Cows. Cows who? Cows go moo not who!!

Long time - no "true" post. so here goes! Today is Arab's official Halloween so I guess we will miss church tonight. Unfortunately, missing church has been a running theme for us lately. Kevin worked 63 hours last week. I stomped my toe getting ready Monday night for church (the only night we were able to go) and I thought I had broken a bone in my foot! Luckily it's not broke, just feels like it is..... Kevin being gone none stop, plus want-to-be broken foot, plus missing so much church has put me in a bad mood!!! Usually a trip to my favorite Japaneses restaurant can lift my spirits - not even that helped!

New day - new chapter - my bad mood has lifted! You can hear the Angel choir singing... well, you can hear the Angel Philpott choir singing.

It's been awhile since I uploaded my camera so here is a lot of good moments that I have captured lately:

                                       
                                                    The Angel of death!!!
                                           Trenton proud to be a Auburn Tiger (Booooo)
                                          Paiz -n- CC
                                                    If this ain't cute!


                                         
                                           Brother T & Tay...



                                        Me and my BFF! I love this kid! but I need to learn how take a pic.!

No comments:

Post a Comment