Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CeAnna Witherspoon

 There is a 1991 movie called The Man In The Moon. It's about a girl named Danny who's played by a young Reese Witherspoon who falls in love with an older boy named Cort. This was one of my favorite movies growing up. 
  Little did I know, that this movie would be brought up to me threw out my adult life. My daughter CeAnna strikes an uncanny resemblance to Danny/Reese. The resemblance is so strong that last year my sister-in-law took CeAnna trick-or-treating as Taylor Swift and she came back as Reese Witherspoon!?! She said that she kept going up to doors to trick-or-treat and everyone thought she was dressed up as Reece. And I get the "do you know who CeAnna looks just like" a lot! Here are pictures of Reece and CeAnna tell me what you think?



CeAnna

Reese

CeAnna

Reese


Reese
CeAnna

CeAnna


2 comments:

  1. For several years now, I've been telling Becky & Hilary that she does look JUST like Reese Witherspoon. So, yes I agree with everyone else!. You have a beautiful daughter with a beautiful name. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Sarah that is so funny! We like her but she is a mess!!!

    ReplyDelete