Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Six Flags


KP decided we needed a mini family vacation. I was thinking the beach but somehow (Trenton) we ended up choosing Six Flags. The deal was Trenton had to ride EVERY ride that we wanted to ride but he could choose one, to opt out of. It sounded all good in theory. We didn't have to worry about CeAnna chickening out on the big rides, she is our little dare devil. CeAnna need to be 55 inches tall to ride all the rides. Shes 54 inches so I gave her a rocking 80's hairstyle to make up the difference. We did manage to get Trent on a few big roller coasters. Unfortunately, CeAnna's big ponytail didn't' count :( We got side lined for most of the rides. That was fine with me I was feeling a little weird.

We had Memorial Day plans but I woke up feeling awful. Thankfully our doctor was open and we both have Strep Throat. I would write more if I felt better but I know you understand......

No comments:

Post a Comment