Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Shell Pin


I'm not a room mother in either of my children classes and this year I didn't get up to the schools as much as I'd like. That makes this even more special to me.

I went to Early Works with CeAnna's class a few months ago. Unfortunately, I got there really late.
Later that day CeAnna told me that a little girl came up to her and said "you got a really good mother". I thought that was supper sweet! but I wasn't even sure which little girl it was.

CeAnna came home Monday and she said Ashley (the little girl) had bought me something. It was a shell stick pin! I ask CeAnna had she gotten any of the other mothers anything, and she told me, she hadn't...... Make me cry!
Of course, that made my whole day! Just the thought of that little girl seeing something in me that made her want to buy me a pretty, pin brings tears to my eyes.

Of course, I wore it on my shirt to field day today! I told Ashley that I sure did like it! She said I was hoping you would... it cost five dollars! Made me want to squall right there! I just took that (hopefully).... as the Lord smiling at me!

1 comment:

  1. HOW SWEET!!!! Now that just proves that going on all these field trips is worth something....even if you are late and miss it :)

    ReplyDelete