Monday, May 17, 2010







Hey Bloggeries! I'm hopeful your weekend was a little more restful than mine but every bit as fun!

We went to the singing at lake Friday night. We enjoyed that so much. All the groups sounded wonderful.

We went to Simmon's Park Saturday to JD's surprise party! I'm not sure how surprised he actually was.... but it was a bunch of fun! Most of the grownups played as hard as the kids. I'm thinking they even had a Manneken Statue there?!? (-;

We drove back home and then back to Huntsville for church. Back home and Back to Riverton that morning for AM church (it's a good thing we love church as much as we do) After church we drove around looking at foreclosures and guess what..... we found one! Do you remember a few weeks ago when I said if you've never lived threw a remodel, thank your lucky stars??? Well.... if we do buy this house it is the Big Bertha of all remodels! I'm talking 3,500 sq feet of major remodeling!!! We put our house "officially" up for sale today. KP has started the process of making them an offer on it! I don't know if I should be really excited or dig a deep hole and cover myself for the next year.... I'm sure (I hope) this will be a long process and I will have plenty of time to panic and stress-out later!

That afternoon we went to Jeff and Alyson's before going back to church that night. Jeff and Alyson are some of the finest people I know. They always open their home up to us and invite us over between services. They surely have the gift of hospitality. I feel so at home in their home. I just think, Lord let me be like that.
Back to Arab that night and then the kids off to school Monday morning ..... the sound of a record scratching..... Nope, both kid stayed home from school today!!!! and guess who is taking the day off tomorrow just to spend his day with ME... KP! I'm so excited! I think we will turn the phone off and spend all day doing noting but watching movies!!! A few pictures from my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment