Friday, December 30, 2011

Once more!

This morning I get a call from Trenton. " Mom pray for me, I've just cut my hand with my machete and I'm about half a mile from the golf cart deep in the woods. I've already lost a lot of blood and I'm sick and dizzy!"  I didn't panic until after I got up from praying, called him back to check on him and didn't get an answer. That's when panic set in! Of course it was awful feeling but thank the Lord, he was fine! He did loose a lot of blood but it was all fixed with seven stitches! Just goes to show you/me how vulnerable we all are when it comes to our kids!

Later, that day Trenton says " Mom, I really was scared I was going to bleed to death before I got back home and I was praying so hard." I'm sure in his mind he didn't realize how much blood the human blood actually has but it kinda made me sad that he really thought, in his mind, that he might die.

Once again! Just thankful and grateful!

1 comment: