Monday, November 28, 2011

Glutton for Punishment

Here we go again. I started out this blog two years ago announcing that we were trying to bring a new family member into the mix. A peekapoo name Tucker. Tucker was a huge mistake and only lasted a few days. I ended up giving him away. CeAnna is the most maternal kid I know and it has always killed her the she didn't have a dog... or a little brother or sister for that matter. I guess the scars in my mind from Tucker have faded away cause this weekend we welcomed a Schnauzer named Mr Whiskers into the family. And he did come with that (cat) name :) so once again I'll do my best to give her a doggie cause Lord knows a little brother or sister is off the table.










Black Friday brought me the good fortune of being able to buy a camera. Having a good camera is something I've greatly missed. Here is to taking more pictures and posting more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment