Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Angie's Top Ten For The Summer!

Top ten things I'm enjoying about this Summer:

1.Working for Terri Span (the greatest boss)
2. Driving my new Charger. ( I love that people think I'm the po-po and get out of my way)
3. Revivals - love, love them!
4. Mt. Fuji's crab lovers roll -Yum! Just discovered them!
5. Love that Blake bought himself an Xbox live, now it's like he is with us even when he is not!
6. My days off.
7. Kevin's days off.
8. Snuggling up on the couch with the kids watching a movie in the middle of the day.
9. Back to school shopping.... but just the clothes buying part.
10. The fact that we are going to get to squeeze one more vacation in this Summer! Hopefully!

What are your "Top Ten"?

1 comment:

  1. 1. sleeping in
    2. swimming
    3. revivals
    4. beach
    5. mentone
    6. garden
    7. kids being at home with me
    8. kids spending the night off :) - especially on the VERY rare chance they are all gone at once!
    9. fresh fruit- blueberries right off the bush are the best!
    10. not having to take or pick kids up from school

    ReplyDelete