Monday, April 4, 2011

We are such good church goers.....we even went to Huntsville last night! hehehe

I know I'm going to be old and look back at my life - especially the weekend part and think how fortunate I was - that I had so much to do and it always seems to revolve around the kids. Ether that or I'll think how crazy I was to always to try to pack so much into one weekend!  Regardless, I'm sure I'll be resting well with theses thoughts at the funny farm. 

Kevin was on call this weekend -that within itself makes for a uncertain weekend. As most of my followers by now know my house is always full of kids and normally a few of them aren't mine.  This weekend was no exception. CeAnna had company Friday night. We went to some friends and ate and played games. Kevin made it to their house around 9:30.
We did get to go and see Chad and Emily's new little addition and she was precious.
Saturday morning was the 3k walk for autism with Tyler and his family. Tyler got to spend the night with us Saturday. He did really good in church. Although, we did have to move to the back, I think the noise leaves up front were a little to high for him. Tyler has hardly ever spent the night away from home. He got a little sad Saturday night  before I knew it, we had Trenton, Ceanna, Tyler, Kevin and me- all in our queen size bed sing the wheels on the bus go round and round (Tyler's favorite song) at 11:30 at night. What can I say - We love that kid.
Sunday morning we went to Bonds. Then went and meet Tr and Terri for lunch and went back to their house between services. If my phone hadn't been acting crazy I would have gotten the call that let us know that church had been canceled. We only realized it sitting in the church parking lot at 4:45. Back to Arab... The bright side is that we got the house cleaned and much needed groceries bought.We even got to hang some new wall decor up that I had gotten for the living room. We have lived here for four years and the living room finally has that homely feeling to it. I'm so proud here are some pictures.








Okay so I stuck in a kitchen picture... 
 Melissa the bird cage beside the TV is the one I told you about, I had bought it from your dad when me and Marty went Yard Sailing, painted it black and filled it with candles. You can't tell it by the picture but it's really big and one of my favorite projects.

5 comments:

  1. It looks really good. All of it does. You did a really good job decorating. I love the table your tv is on. Did you paint and distress that? If so really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it was a plain TV table from Lowes. When I got the color for it I said give me the ugliest green you have... The paint store guy looked at me like I was crazy but I have had a lot of people say they liked it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is beautiful, but I'm so in love with your rod iron weeping willow tree thingy! Adorable!!! And I love the tv table too. It's the same green as mine and it's not ugly!!! :) Green is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! The willow tree is 15.00 at Big Lots. I'd love to see some pictures of your house <3... I do love green too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I L-O-V-E that lamp! Those are my favorite and yet I still don't have one..... thinking I may start my Christmas list early :) Your house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete