Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Spring Break 2011

Our Spring Break was last week - Look at how I say our Spring Break. Like I'm in school. When your a stay at home mom, pretty much your kids life - is your life. :) We had a good break, we stayed at some of our friends cabin on Smith Lake. My two kids plus Dalton. I wish it hadn't rain so much because it caused so much debris in the water and it hampered fishing but other than that we really enjoyed ourselves. Here are the pictures from our trip.
This was taken at one of the oldest churches in the state

This is where the boys slept


View from the deck


A place we visited

Backside of the cabin


Dalton modeling the cabin!!! He will kill me for this!!! Hahahah


Where me & CC stayed

If anyone is interested in renting a cabin this Summer I would highly recommend this one. It's super cozy and only about two hours from Huntsville. It's three bedroom and three bath. I'll be happy to pass on the info to anyone who is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment