Thursday, March 17, 2011

Need my blog readers help!

Need my blog readers help! My family is doing a 3k walk for autism in honor of Tyler Ryan. Tyler is a big part of our lifes and we just love him! I'm asking all my followers and friends to pledge $5.00 for our walk. If you can donate please let me know by leaving a comment in my comment box or letting me know at church. I'll be collecting between  now and April 1st. This is Tyler's moms story:

Walk for Autism 2011


Story Media

We brought Tyler home from the hospital when he was three weeks old. We officially adopted him when he was three and a half years old. Although, Tyler is not biologically ours he could not be more ours in our hearts. As any parent knows to see your child suffer with anything that's debilitating as autism is heart wrenching. Tyler has so much to say but doesn't have the words. Speech is not the only affect autism has on Tyler.  He also has low muscle tone, poor coordination and social skills. We would appreciate any donation for further research so a cure can be found.
Thank you,
Terry & Terri Ryan

1 comment: