Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 16

Day sixteen: a picture of someone who inspires you. One person.... really??? Can't do that cause so many inspire me.
Melissa Kelly is one of them. She is one of the strongest people I know. She has had a rough go at it lately but she handles all of her circumstances like a champ! She is a wonderful mom and she inspires me to have much needed patience.

Drea Cantrell is another. Drea is a good one that dose not talk about anyone and that is definitely a quality that I greatly admire.

Kevin also inspires me to be a better person ... but I know you are all tired of hearing how great I think he is. ;)

Alyson Stilwell she is my hero and she definitely inspires me.

Lindsey Anderson has the gift of compassion and she and Mark took their grandparents in and in many was sacrificed for the greater good of someone else and that inspires me!

Oh geese, I can think of a ton more...  Belonging to our church where you see so many people doing extraordinary things inspiration is not hard to come by!

4 comments:

  1. Awww Angie!!!! Thank you but I think I can speak for all of us when I say you are an inspiration to us all!!! The way the Lord worked out yours and Kevin's lives is a great testimony in and of itself! Love you Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww...... you are too precious :) You and Bro Kevin are both inspirations and blessings to our church...... Love yall to pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhhuuupppp hhmmmmmmmm.....?!?!?!? Inspiring...............Inspiration..............Blessing............Caring................Loving...............Doesn't that describe someone Angie??? hhhhuuuuppppppp hhhmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww Angie you are too sweet. You are a big inspiration too. We are so thankful that the Lord blessed us to have you as part of our church. Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete