Friday, December 3, 2010

I've come to realize that......

1. I've come to realize that my job... is at home..... and it's never ending
 
2. I've come to realize that my significant other... is the best person I know
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I'm not as good as I thought I was when I was a teenager

4. I've come to realize that I need.... In becoming a better person.... so much! In material things I have no true needs.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost.... to much time trying to please people

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when.... I say the wrong thing! Which is all the time!

7. I've come to realize that if I.... stay close to the Lord life is so much better

8. I've come to realize that my money.... can't buy peace... it can barely buy a coke!

9. I've come to realize that certain people... just are who they are.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always.... be tenderhearted. No matter how much crying embarrasses me.

11. I've come to realize that my sister/brother... are chosen by God for us.... and one day, hopefully I find out why! lol

12. I’ve come to realize that my mouth… Needs a mute button ..... so often!

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone.... is on mute 50% of the time due to me forgetting to turn it back on after church.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning.... that tonight was the Christmas program and then I thought, I sure hope the ribbons wrapped around the poles in the basement haven't fallen! 

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep....I had to wrap a heating-pad around my (not broken) foot.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...  How long is this questionnaire?

17. I've come to realize that my mom and dad.. Taught me people choose who the become in life. Even people who have terrible childhoods can become pretty amazing people ... :)

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...

19. I've come to realize that today... for once I've got it all done before last minute... Thank you Lord!

20. I've come to realize that tonight... is going to be a good good night!

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow....is Saturday... Yeahhh!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to... make it to heaven more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment