Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."

We had a shower for Misty last week. I love fall and the decorations was done in fall colors. It was so pretty. Misty's girls seemed so happy. I drove all the little girls back to Arab after the shower was over and you should have heard them all singing in the back seat.  Paizlee, CeAnna, Callie and Chelsey we singing "Cannon Land" and "Heaven Is Really Going To Shine." Misty's girls are new, but you'd never know it! They fit right in as good as the rest! What is up with ALL the girls at Huntsville? I think we could fill two benches up with just young girls!

The kids had their Fall break this week. Theresa and I took them to the mall and to the park on, Thursday. Trenton went to his best friends for a little Fall Break party, other than that we were pretty much homebody's this week.
Kevin's back to work and his knee seems to be doing much better -thank the good, Lord.
Church is called off this weekend due to a death. We have been watching a lot of collage football today! We have also been watching One Tree Hill, on Netflix. I had never watch the series on television before but we are now addicted. I think there is about eight seasons and we are on season three. I'm look for any suggestions for our next TV series to watch???



2 comments:

  1. One of my cousins was the drummer in one of the last episodes of One Tree Hill! :)

    ReplyDelete