Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thank goodness it's Friday


I love it when it rains so hard that it bets the roof and that is the only sound you can hear.
(Most of the time it only rains, that hard, when I'm coming out of Wal-mart with a buggy full of groceries.) Today, I got lucky, it rained that hard and I was still in my PJ's and drinking a cup of coffee-inside my cozy little home!

Trenton has a couple of boys over from school ( I desire your prayers) :) JK- so far... so good! They were going to have a camp-out but with all this rain it might turn into movie night in the living room. So far, they have played football, kickball and basketball and they have only been here three hours!!! I'm exhausted just from watching them!

I'm sure most of you are TGIF! I'm TGIF but a little sad cause I just heard all church has been called off till Sunday night :( I'm already having big time church withdraws from last weekend (KP was on call) and now this. Hope you all have a great safe weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment