Wednesday, August 11, 2010

so far... so good! Keeping my fingers crossed!






Sometimes, I have those moments where I think "where has time went!"?! It truly panics me, for a moment. Trenton has started 5th grade and CeAnna has started 3rd.! I had a sister at church tell me Sunday, "these are the best years of you life". I believe that..... I remember that.... in moments.

There is a sweet older sister at church who recently had an accident and has a broken neck. She sent a message to the church Saturday night saying, "be good to the little children be patient with them." I wish I could hold the wisdom of all these older ones. Who I believe, have true patients with little children (and with big children).
Oh, and while I'm at it, let me say that Brother Gary is precious! He prayed for all the little children to have a good school year. I thought that was a sweet, sweet prayer.

Monday was our big back to school day and both kids seem to have good days! This was Ceanna's first year at the elementary. One of the few years both kids will be dropped off at the same school! Awhhh, the little things... that make us so happy! Trent wasn't as happy about his first day but after he got his new school clothes he was a little more excited. It's moments like these I can see me in him! lol

Here are a few first day pictures of my kids and some of the " The Get Along Gang" do you remember that cartoon? That is what Ive always called Brian's and my kids.


It's not necessarily fitting but....

No comments:

Post a Comment