Tuesday, July 6, 2010

“Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better.”




My 4th and 5th was amazing! On the 4th we went to Poppa and Nannie's. Poppa can smoke an amazing Boston butt. I brought my "famous mash potatoes " as my kids call them! Nannie made this apple dessert that was so good, I've already attempted to make one myself.
I'm considering making Nannies dessert my second Sunday dessert.

After we all got stuffed like ticks, we went out on the boat. There is just something so relaxing about riding a boat. We pulled kids on the tube and then went riding. Later that night we watched the fireworks show in the valley and ate again! It was just a good-sweet day.

On the 5th we all slept in. I'm talking till eleven! Got up and went straight over to Brian and Brandi's where we ate lunch with a few friends. Later that night we grilled out chicken and had them over... It's been busy but I love being around my friends and family.

KP is now back to work and I've got three little monkeys in the house with me. The littlest monkey turned nine today. She informed me last night that she wanted to be woke up with blueberry pancakes, with a candle in it, served in bed!
When I heard her get up this morning I said "Nana, you ready for your pancakes"? She said "yes" hopped back in bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment