Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The dog days of Spring


I had a very interesting day, today... to say the least! I started out my morning getting groceries at Walmart. I was leaving the parking lot and made the mistake of stopping at a car that was announcing it had a Malti-Poo for sale. What was I thinking???
If the kids are in the car with me, I almost never let them stop to even look at animals (in fear of them talking me into taking one home)
Let me reiterate at this point that I'm not an animal person and neither is Kevin but we have a eight year old, little girl that LOVES animals and she has been begging for one for a long time.

Then the owner starts to tell me the DEAL of a life time on the
Malti-Poo. We are talking house broken, four year old, Malti-Poo, Neutered...... hold for it..... hold for it....... for the low, low price of $50.00!!!!

I know!!! I couldn't believe my luck either!
Well, if you know me and how my luck goes you will know that I never have a "Philpott" ending to my story's!

Sooooo, I get my bargain home aka: Tucker and realize he is in bad need of a dogie dentist! Yes, he has MAJOR breath problems! My little deal of the day is now on antibodies for five days and is awaiting his dental appointment where he will be put to sleep before his cleaning and possible teeth removing and who knows what else! Oh why, oh why did I not look under the hood before buying???

No comments:

Post a Comment